Shree Ganesh Remedies Rights Issue

Shree Ganesh Remedies Rights Issue

Shree Ganesh Remedies Rights Issue will open for subscription from 13 February 2023. the company aims for an issue size of ₹18.91 Crores through this rights Issue.

About the company

Incorporated in 1995, Shree Ganesh Remedies Limited is engaged in the business as a pharmaceutical intermediate manufacturing company in India. The company is engaged and involved in the development of Basic as well as Advanced intermediates for the API active pharmaceutical ingredients (“APIs”), for the generic and regulated market.

Extending its operations, Shree Ganesh Remedies recently entered into a new chemical entity (“NCE”), the synthesis of which is the first step in the process of drug development. Shree Ganesh Remedies (SGRL) is an ISO 9001:2015, ISO 14001:2015 BS, and ISO 45001:2018 certified entity actively engaged in the manufacturing of pharma intermediates and fine chemicals. Products of the company are:

  • Chloroalkyl amines Salts
  • Friedel Craft’s derivatives
  • Esters and Acid chlorides
  • Anti-psychotic
  • Anti-parasitic

The products of Shree Ganesh Remedies are delivered across different parts of India alongside exported in other countries. The company is scaling its business continuously to tremendous heights.

Objectives of the Issue

  • Part repayment or prepayment of unsecured loans availed from the Promoters and from the member of the Promoter Group
  • Meeting Working Capital Requirements; and
  • General corporate purposes.

Rights Issue Timetable

Record Date03 February 2023
Credit of Rights Entitlements
Bid/Offer Opens On13 February 2023
Renunciation of Rights Entitlements15 February 2023
Bid/Offer Closes On21 February 2023
Deemed Date of Allotment
Credit Date
Listing Date

Shree Ganesh Remedies Rights Issue Details

Issue OpenFeb 13, 2023 – Feb 21, 2023
Security NameShree Ganesh Remedies Limited
Issue Size (Shares)840,471
Issue Size (Amount)₹18.91 Crores
Issue Price₹225 per share
Face Value₹10 per share
Listing AtBSE
Terms of PaymentRs. 135 per share 60% on application and the remaining 40% on subsequent calls.
Entitlement7 Rights Equity Shares for Every 100 Equity Shares held as on the record date

Company Financials

Period EndedTotal AssetsTotal RevenueProfit After TaxNet Worth
(Amount in ₹ Crore)

Lead Manager(s)

  • Fedex Securities Limited

Rights Issue Registrar

Bigshare Services Pvt Ltd
Phone: +91-22-6263 8200

Company Contact Information

Shree Ganesh Remedies Limited
Plot no. 6011,
Ankleshwar – 393002

Phone: +91 02646-227777

Final Thoughts

Applying for the rights issue is purely a personal choice. make sure you make a detailed study about the company and rights issue before you make an investment decision.

Happy investing

Leave a Comment

Your email address will not be published. Required fields are marked *